Privacy: Interact Design & Services the owner of this Website, respects the privacy of users on the Internet and has developed this privacy statement to protect user privacy on its Website. The purpose of this statement is to explain the types of information interactdesign.in and Interact Design & Services obtain about users of this Website, how the information is obtained, how it is used, how it may be disclosed to others, and how users can restrict its use or disclosure.
Personally Identifiable Information: The only personally identifiable information Interact Design & Services obtains about individual users through the Interact Design site is information supplied voluntarily by the user. Users interacting with the Interact Design site may provide their name, address, telephone number, email address, domain name or URL, or other personally identifiable information to register for programs, sign up to receive email newsletters, download free products, purchase products or services. Interact Design & Services will only share such information with its partners and agents for purposes related to Interact Design & Services’s products and services, including for the purpose of contacting users about products and services that may be of interest to them, delivering products and services to users, or processing payment information. Of course, users may visit the Interact Design site without providing their name or revealing any personally identifiable information about themselves.
Using the Information: “Personally identifiable information” is information about you such as name, postal address, email address, company name, credit card number, etc. Generally, we may use your personally identifiable information in the following ways:
- To communicate with you about your account or the Site.
- To pre-populate online forms for your convenience.
- To personalize various aspects of the Site.
- To build quality and useful services by analyzing user trends and by measuring demographics and interests.
- To provide you with prompt and effective customer service.
- To support the operation of the Site (i.e., billing, account maintenance) and troubleshooting.
- To send you products, newsletters, promotional messages, product announcements or other communications that we feel may be of interest to you, although you may opt-out of receiving these communications (see “Opting Out” below) at any time.
- In other ways that you either expressly consent to or instruct us to undertake.
Disclosing the Information: We may disclose personally identifiable information about you to third parties without asking for explicit consent from you as follows:
- Interact Design & Services and Interactdesign.in do not sell any of your Personally Identifiable Information to third parties ever.
- We may share web site usage information about visitors to the Site who have received a targeted email promotional campaign from us with a third-party advertising company – for the sole purpose of targeting future email campaigns and upgrading visitor information used in reporting statistics.
- To allow third parties to provide Site features and services. These third parties are not allowed to use personally identifiable information except for the purpose of providing these services. For example, when purchasing products or services from Interactdesign.in or through Interact Design & Services, either directly on this site or through our online store.
- To our contractors, consultants, and professional advisors so they can provide a service to us. For example, from time to time we may use third parties to help us collect information about our users. In those cases, we will prohibit the third parties from using the information they collect for any purpose other than providing the service to us.
- As we believe necessary to comply with the law and protect the rights, property, or safety of others.
- If you engage in illegal activity and we respond to a subpoena, warrant, or other court order.
- In connection with the sale or transfer of Interact Design & Services and interactdesign.in or substantially all of their assets, we will share your data with the acquiring party or transferee.
- Due to circumstances beyond our control.